Pathfinder - Legacy of Fire
Book: Courts of Stone and Flame
Treatise on Genies of the elemental plains
Valued at 300gp.
When consulted, the book grants a +4 circumstance bonus to Knowledge check related to geniekind.
This unusual book is called Courts of Stone and Flame, and is a treatise on genies of the elemental planes.
The book among other things references the Templars of the Five Winds, a group of individuals who toold part in the great genie war. The five templars are:
- Wind: Represents fury of winds from all directions
- Weapon: Quarterstaff
- Wind: Represents the South wind, the most well traveled and worldly of the winds
- Weapon: An elaborate great axe
- Wind: Represents the East wind upon which the whispers of the gods and the advice of the elders is carried
- Weapon: A tremendous burning flail
- Wind: Represents the North wind. A wind that is said to carry the battle cries of all armies
- Weapon: The book is unclear what weapon this Templar weilds. When referenced, the reader is prevented from learning the nature of the weapon the Templar used.
- WindL Represents the west wind upon which secrets thought hidden where carried
- Weapon: A razor sharp scimitar
The book also contains a brief entry on Jhavhul, who is listed as a shamed member of the efreet nobility of the City of Brass, a famed location on the Plane of Fire. The entry suggests that he ventured to the Material Plane in search of an army and a legacy to raise his standing, during which time he and his armies warred against the Templars of the Five Winds, but that he was never seen in the City of Brass again.